The Chesterton Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Chesterton Lounge

A forum for serious Catholic men who wish to better themselves and actively pursue their sanctification and their roles as men in society.

Check out the connection between atheism, evolution, and the totally perverted cereal killer, Jeffery Dahmer

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Check out the connection between atheism, evolution, and the totally perverted cereal killer, Jeffery Dahmer Empty Check out the connection between atheism, evolution, and the totally perverted cereal killer, Jeffery Dahmer

Post  Admin Mon May 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Jeffrey Dahmer(May 21, 1960 – November 28, 1994) was an American serial killer and sex offender. He was indicted on 17 murder charges, his murders involved rape, dismemberment, necrophilia and cannibalism, The court found Dahmer sane and guilty on 15 counts of murder and sentenced him to 15 life terms

Dahmer served his time at the Columbia Correctional Institution in Portage, Wisconsin, where he ultimately declared himself a born-again Christian. This conversion occurred after viewing evangelical material sent to him by his father. Roy Ratcliff, a local preacher from the Churches of Christ, met with Dahmer and agreed to baptize him.

"If you don't . . . if a person doesn't think that there is a God to be accountable to, then . . . then what's . . . what's the point of . . . of trying to modify your behavior to keep it within acceptable ranges? That's how I thought anyway. I always believed the theory of evolution as truth, that we all just came from the slime. When we . . . when we died, you know, that was it, there is nothing, and I've since come to believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is truly God, and I believe that I, as well as everyone else, will be accountable to him."
    ~Jeffery Dahmer~ after his "conversion"

What does that tell you about atheism and the theory of evolution?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:25 pm